First thing i did was chooped all the veggies that i want to used. Then i waives my bacon which is shown below.
Second i form the sausage a little smaller than my bacon waives, then i seasoned it with bbq sauce, pork rub dry oregano and italian seasoning. (Remember to use foil or wax paper underneath your sausage to make it easy to roll)
After i roll the sauce and made sure it was secure, i put it on the top of the bacon as you see on the picture below. Then i roll the bacon up and walla it was ready to bake.
This is how to look after everything is finished. It's a pretty thing and golly it's delicious.
I baked this for two hours in half on 350, and i must it was delicious. My kids and husband was loving it.
Ingredients i used:
2 lbs bacon
4 lbs sausage ( i made sure i have enough to use nothing wrong on having extra)
3 carrots ( I used the peeler to have the desire slice i want) cut the veggies the way you want it.
1 big green bell pepper chopped
1 onions chopped
4 tbsp pork rub
2 tbsp dry oregano ( add more as needed)
2 Italian seasoning
1 cup bbq sauce ( i made my homemade bbq sauce but you can use any bbq sauce you desire)
1. Slice all your veggies first, and make sure that your counter top is clean because assembling this meal required a lot of space, ( well at least for me it does since my kitchen is a bit small)
2. Then i waives my bacons, you can go on youtube on how to waives bacon it's pretty easy.
3. Then brush the bacon with BBQ sauce, season it with the pork rub, Italian seasoning and the dry oregano.
4. Flatten your sausage on the top of foil make sure its not too wide for your bacon, add the veggies and roll it.
5. Once it's roll add it on the top of the bacon then roll it again but this time with the bacon. Make sure you roll it well. You can grill this or baked, i choose to baked mine that way i won't be wasting so much gas. So what i did is i put it on the baking pan with holes on it that way the juices from bacon will not soak my bacon explosion.
So i used a lasagna baking pan to catch all the juices. This meal will definitely make your house smells delicious. I baked this on 350 deg, but make sure you check on it every now and then. Enjoy and let me know what you think. You can create this anyway you want, that's what cooking is all about.